Five simple reasons why Mac needs to go back and Huck needs to go forward:
1. McCain is a consverative liberal. What I mean by that is he nearly converted to work along side John Kerry in 2004 as his VP. He is a democrat with conservative leanings. Though he has been a Republican all these years, he is not really a true conservative. He is against abortion and for the troops which is great but that is about all. Plus, can he be more boring from the stage?
2. Romney is basically done and over with. You cannot buy the nomination. He has spent millions more than the others and still comes in 2nd or 3rd in nearly every race. He is still a mormon, though I do like his leadership abilities and style. But it has never been proven that a CEO can be an effective President. I would certainly support him more than McCain, but there is bascially no way he can win it now.
3. Huckabee has done all that he has done with God’s help and with little to spend compared to the others. McCain has spent $38,000,000. Romney has spent $86,000,000 and Huckabee has barely spent just $7,000,000!!! You tell me who and what has taken him from the bottom of the pile in November to having nearly the same delegates as the $100million dollar man after Super Tuesday?
4. Huckabee is not a perfect conservative. But with Romney basically done, true conservatives can support a man who has these positives on his platform: a man of faith, pro-life, agrees to build a fence and be tougher with immigration (has changed his tune on this some), wants a fair tax system so we ALL get tax breaks -not just the poor, has actually led a true government longer than any of the GOP or DEMS (Mac has only been senator) and most importantly – see below.
5. Huckabee, unlike Mac or Romney, will appoint true conservative judges. McCain will not and who knows who Romney would appoint based on his system of faith. This is the most pressing issue in this election and few are talking about it. This one issue will affect the nation for far longer than a man who might serve for 4 to 8 years as the President. These judges serve for life and could overturn Roe vs. Wade and other liberal interpretations of our Constitution.
If we want God to protect and bless this nation, we cannot remove Him from our schools and society and murder his babies by the millions. Yes, it is murder and you are just clueless if you think it isn’t.
It really is as simple as that. Look at the stats since we have taken prayer and the Bible out of our American society and since we made abortion legal and try to argue with me. You will lose. God began removing His hand from this nation in the 60s and we need Him bad.
We could use a man like Huck. Sadly though, it looks like Mac is back.
Pray he asks Huckabee to be his VP. Maybe that is the “window” God will give us to get a man like him in.